Are the Battery settings greyed out on Mac? Are you trying show the battery status in the menu bar, or to change how quick the display turns off but all MacBook battery settings are grayed out in macOS Monterey?…
Are you looking for a way to reset an AirTag, replace its battery and pair it with your own Apple ID? Resetting Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is possible, but you also need the previous owner to remove the AirTag from their Apple ID. Resetting AirTag isn’t even necessary if the former user is in Bluetooth range….
The Mac Low Power Mode is now available! All that you have to do is update to macOS Monterey and enable it in System Preferences. In macOS 12, Apple has finally imported this battery saving feature from iPhone. With Low Power Mode enabled your MacBook’s battery runs even longer during a battery cycle!…
Did you know that the Settings app has a hidden file that shows the iPhone’s battery cycle count? That’s the amount of times the battery has been fully charged over the course of its lifespan. The battery cycles info can be very useful when you’re buying a second hand iPhone. It gives additional aging info,…
Is your iPhone overheating during FaceTime calls after updating to iOS 14.3? Does it happen when you’re using the real-time Memoji effects? You’re not the only one. We’re experiencing the same behavior on two separate units (iPhone 12 Pro and XS model). Neither of these devices was getting hot while on iOS 14.2….
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)
- This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device Error (Fix!)
- How To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone In iOS 16
- App Store Redeem Code Not Working: Cannot Connect Error
- How To Add Favorite Artist On Apple Music In iOS 16
- How To Report Bug To Apple Easily On iPhone In iOS 16
- How To Add New Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- macOS 12.5 Beta 4 Download, Features, Changes & More
- iPhone Front Camera Black Screen After iOS Update (Fix!?)