iPhone battery 101 percent charge in status bar? Battery charging past 100% if you keep your device plugged in for a longer time? Experiencing dramatic draining after unplugging? Device shuts down unexpectedly?…
Are you getting AirPods Pro 2 battery replacement notifications on iPhone, iPad or Mac, from the Find My app? Does it show up as a CRITICAL alert that’s entitled ‘Item Battery is Low’ and asks you to ‘Replace the battery on left soon’? Getting the same for the right AirPod and the case too?…
Are you looking for a way to reset an AirTag, replace its battery and pair it with your own Apple ID? Resetting Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is possible, but you also need the previous owner to remove the AirTag from their Apple ID. Resetting AirTag isn’t even necessary if the former user is in Bluetooth range….
The Mac Low Power Mode is now available! All that you have to do is update to macOS Monterey and enable it in System Preferences. In macOS 12, Apple has finally imported this battery saving feature from iPhone. With Low Power Mode enabled your MacBook’s battery runs even longer during a battery cycle!…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!