Are the Battery settings greyed out on Mac? Are you trying show the battery status in the menu bar, or to change how quick the display turns off but all MacBook battery settings are grayed out in macOS Monterey?…
Are you looking for a way to reset an AirTag, replace its battery and pair it with your own Apple ID? Resetting Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is possible, but you also need the previous owner to remove the AirTag from their Apple ID. Resetting AirTag isn’t even necessary if the former user is in Bluetooth range….
The Mac Low Power Mode is now available! All that you have to do is update to macOS Monterey and enable it in System Preferences. In macOS 12, Apple has finally imported this battery saving feature from iPhone. With Low Power Mode enabled your MacBook’s battery runs even longer during a battery cycle!…
Did you know that the Settings app has a hidden file that shows the iPhone’s battery cycle count? That’s the amount of times the battery has been fully charged over the course of its lifespan. The battery cycles info can be very useful when you’re buying a second hand iPhone. It gives additional aging info,…
Is your iPhone overheating during FaceTime calls after updating to iOS 14.3? Does it happen when you’re using the real-time Memoji effects? You’re not the only one. We’re experiencing the same behavior on two separate units (iPhone 12 Pro and XS model). Neither of these devices was getting hot while on iOS 14.2….
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?