A less popular change in iOS 14 is the Clock app redesign. The wheel picker used for setting time and configuring alarms isn’t the focal point of the interface anymore. The new version, although simplified, can be somewhat confusing. So, let’s take a look at how to add a new iPhone alarm in iOS 14…
The Do Not Disturb mode is a frequently used iPhone feature that has received its share of upgrades in iOS 12. You might remember that last year, the Do Not Disturb while driving feature has been added to the iOS environment, allowing your iPhone to automatically silence when it detects that you’re driving in order…
The stock Clock app has also been revamped in iOS 10. Besides getting a dark theme, that is much more pleasant for your eyes, when using the iPhone in low light environment, it also comes with a new feature called Bedtime. This is a sleep tracking tool that records the amount of sleep you get…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems