The upcoming Apple Watch Series 6 will pack a new sensor that’s able to monitor the Blood Oxygen Levels (saturation) of an user. This huge claim has been made by DigiTimes. The Taiwanese tech website reports that the local ASE Technology company that will allegedly provide the sensors has received an impressive order from Apple….
Tag: Blood Oxygen Level
Posted in News by Patricia on July 31, 2020
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad