Apple has just updated it’s official website with the SAR values measured for their most recent flaghsips, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. I was expecting these results starting with September 7 and was convinced that they will become available two days later, by the start of pre-orders. However, the information was updated only…
The upcoming iPhone 6S and 6S Plus flagships won’t play the same Bendgate charade, in which their predecessors were involved in! In the fall of 2014, only a few days after their official release, complaints from owners of bent devices, emerged on social media websites and Apple discussion forums. The extremely thin body, combined with…
There is one thing that you should consider before buying the newly released Apple Watch. Health comes first, thus it’s wise to inform yourself about the SAR values of this wrist gadget. I’m talking about the rate, or the amount, of radio frequency absorbed by your body, when exposed to the smartwatch. Of course, that…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems