Has your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 shipped with some tiny bumps under the screen? This seems to be a minor manufacturing flaw that has been reported by other Apple Watch owners too. The lumps are so small that they’re only visible from certain viewing angles, when the display is off….
Posted in TILs by Patricia on November 12, 2020
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?