Has your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 shipped with some tiny bumps under the screen? This seems to be a minor manufacturing flaw that has been reported by other Apple Watch owners too. The lumps are so small that they’re only visible from certain viewing angles, when the display is off….
Posted in TILs by Patricia on November 12, 2020
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)