Are you annoyed by Calendar spam events on your iPhone? This is most likely caused by a Calendar subscription that you’ve accepted without giving too much attention to the popup requesting your consent. Don’t worry! You can remove the unwanted event invites and unsubscribe from future spam invites in the Calendar app….
A minor but very useful change coming in iOS 15 is the new Month Calendar Widget for the iPhone and iPad Home Screen. The built-in Calendar app already features three widgets in iOS 14, but having the entire month laid out in a small sized widget was never available!…
Is the Date Complication missing or not working on your Apple Watch? In most cases, this has to do with the fact that you’ve recently updated your device to watchOS 7! In watchOS 7 the Date complication is part of the stock Calendar app. To be able to display Today’s Date you have to use…
Black Friday isn’t an important event just for shoppers and salespeople, but also for spammers that have exponentially increased their activity these days. And who can beat the Chinese when it comes to invading your virtual space with intrusive advertising materials. After the already famous iMessage phishing scheme, that filled up thousands of iPhones with…
The iPhone comes with plenty of hidden features that the average user most probably doesn’t know about. If you’re new to iOS or not a tech-savvy individual, there might be certain functions that you haven’t uncovered yet. Most of them have the role to increase the efficiency of your interactions with your smartphone. One of…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?