The iPhone comes with plenty of hidden features that the average user most probably doesn’t know about. If you’re new to iOS or not a tech-savvy individual, there might be certain functions that you haven’t uncovered yet. Most of them have the role to increase the efficiency of your interactions with your smartphone. One of…
Your native iPhone’s Calendar app helps you keep track of your daily meetings, appointments and all other occurrences that you need to attend to. But did you know that it can also help you to organize events? You can schedule a gathering, set up all the details regarding location, time and invite everyone that you…
If you have a habit of using your iPhone’s Calendar as a personal agenda, you’ll get addicted to its corresponding watch OS app. Else, you should definitely consider starting to track your events, meetings and other important to-do tasks. Having your daily schedule available at only a flick of the wrist and a tap away,…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!