Is your iPhone not connecting to car USB after iOS 15.2 update? The connection works partially as iPhone charges via the USB port. However, the car is not able to play music via the wired iPhone connection!…
Apple has recently published a support document that informs customers about the wireless charging compatibility of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus devices with various car manufacturers. According to the Cupertino-based tech giant, automobile vendors that ship vehicles with built-in Qi-certified wireless chargers are a match with the 2017 iPhone flagships. The only question…
iOS 10 introduced a great new feature to its stock Maps app, allowing iPhone owners to save their parking location, in order to avoid confusion when traveling to a new destination. In fact, the app will automatically show where you parked your car if you use CarPlay or any other similar aftermarket service, because its…
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)