Are you getting the Card Not Added error when trying to add a credit card to Apple Pay on iPhone? You’re asked to contact card issuer for more information? This appears to be a common problem during the iOS 16 beta testing stages….
American Express card removed from Apple Pay? Have your Amex cards been unexpectedly removed from Wallet after iOS 16 update? Issue has been confirmed by the credit card service company via email? Other credit/debit cards might be affected too….
Is your credit card not working on Apple Watch? You’re trying to add it to the Wallet app on the watchOS device but get the ‘You must be signed into iCloud’ error? This happens because, most likely, you’re not signed with your Apple ID on the watch….
Are you trying to add COVID Pass to Wallet on iPhone but it’s not working? First, you should know that this feature is only available in iOS 15.1 and later. So, make sure that your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch runs the appropriate software version!…
The much awaited Apple Pay Cash feature has finally been released by the Cupertino-based company. It’s true only to iOS 11.2 beta testers for now, but this means that the official release is only a few weeks away. So, if you want to start using this new person-to-person money transfer feature you first have to…
- Charging On Hold Due To iPhone Temperature iOS 16 Bug? Fix?
- Black Box Stuck On Screen? iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island Bug?
- Apple Watch Mirroring Not Working On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix)
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More