Is cellular data not working after iOS 15.1 update? Is your iPhone not able to connect to the Internet when no Wi-Fi network is available? The 4G and 5G icons are shown in the status bar but Safari and other apps aren’t able to load web pages or exchange web data?…
Tag: Cellular Data
iOS 14 has been lots of privacy improvements to iPhone and iPad owners. However, many users are asking for a feature that’s available since a long time on Android and that’s the option to restrict Internet access for specific apps. Blocking Internet connectivity for an app allows you to make sure that no data collected…
A bunch of readers have mailed us to report that the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro flagships are displaying the No Service status bar message! The problem is that this issue occurs when the new flagships are used in areas where older iPhone models did not experience cellular coverage problems….
A less known feature available with the iPhone 12 lineup allows users to download iOS software updates over cellular data. This is a first for iPhone! Until now, all iOS over-the-air software updates have been restricted to a Wi-Fi connectivity. The iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max are able to download…
The iPhone 12 lineup is the first Apple smartphone generation that receives 5G support! More, Apple’s 2020 flagships can connect to both type of 5G cellular data speeds. The standard low-band 5G and the super fast 5G Ultra Wideband connection, offered by Verizon. The second one enables download speeds of up to 4 GBs (in…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?