A couple of readers have mailed us to report that the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro flagships are displaying the No Service status bar message! The problem is that this issue occurs when the new flagships are used in areas where older iPhone models did not experience cellular coverage problems….
Tag: Cellular Data
A less known feature available with the iPhone 12 lineup allows users to download iOS software updates over cellular data. This is a first for iPhone! Until now, all iOS over-the-air software updates have been restricted to a Wi-Fi connectivity. The iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max are able to download…
The iPhone 12 lineup is the first Apple smartphone generation that receives 5G support! More, Apple’s 2020 flagships can connect to both type of 5G cellular data speeds. The standard low-band 5G and the super fast 5G Ultra Wideband connection, offered by Verizon. The second one enables download speeds of up to 4 GBs (in…
You’ve updated to iOS 14 and can’t find the option to use your iPhone as a Personal Hotspot for your Mac, or any other smart device? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. This is a common occurrence and troubleshooting is pretty straightforward….
- How To Stop Apple Watch Notifications In Airplane Mode
- How To Fix MagSafe Case Lock Screen Sound Bug (iOS 14)
- How To 3D Print iPhone 12 MagSafe Charging Dock (Do-It-Yourself)
- How To Fix Short Code SMS Texts Not Working On iPhone 12
- How To Fix Screen Time Bug In iOS 14 (False Reports, Lags, Delays)
- Apple iPhone 12 Clear Cases Breaking Easily (Go For Silicone)
- Get Presidential Election Widget For Home Screen (Latest Polls, Early Voting, Results & More)
- How To Fix iPhone 12 No Service Problem (Poor Cellular Signal)
- How To Fix COVID-19 Exposure Notifications Missing On iPhone 12 & 12 Pro
- How To Measure Height With iPhone 12 Pro, Pro Max and iPad Pro (2020)