iOS 14 has been lots of privacy improvements to iPhone and iPad owners. However, many users are asking for a feature that’s available since a long time on Android and that’s the option to restrict Internet access for specific apps. Blocking Internet connectivity for an app allows you to make sure that no data collected…
Tag: Cellular Data
A bunch of readers have mailed us to report that the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro flagships are displaying the No Service status bar message! The problem is that this issue occurs when the new flagships are used in areas where older iPhone models did not experience cellular coverage problems….
A less known feature available with the iPhone 12 lineup allows users to download iOS software updates over cellular data. This is a first for iPhone! Until now, all iOS over-the-air software updates have been restricted to a Wi-Fi connectivity. The iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max are able to download…
The iPhone 12 lineup is the first Apple smartphone generation that receives 5G support! More, Apple’s 2020 flagships can connect to both type of 5G cellular data speeds. The standard low-band 5G and the super fast 5G Ultra Wideband connection, offered by Verizon. The second one enables download speeds of up to 4 GBs (in…
You’ve updated to iOS 14 and can’t find the option to use your iPhone as a Personal Hotspot for your Mac, or any other smart device? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. This is a common occurrence and troubleshooting is pretty straightforward….
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)