Similar to the Low Power Mode that Apple introduced back in iOS 9, the iPhone gets a welcomed Low Data Mode feature that helps users reduce the data usage over cellular or Wi-Fi networks. Although in most cases Wi-Fi and cellular data plans are quite affordable nowadays, there are still services that charge additional fees…
If you’ve updated to iOS 12.2 or later and you’re an AT&T customer you could notice a new cellular connectivity icon displaying in the top-right corner of the screen. The “5G E” symbol is a new controversial abbreviation that replaces the “LTE” icon for some AT&T iPhone owners. However, don’t get too excited because this…
You wouldn’t expect a $1200 handset to provide lower LTE download and upload speeds when compared to its predecessors wouldn’t you? Neither did we, but our own tests and several reports from our readers, as well as those from many other iPhone XS Max users from around the world, confirm that the most expensive iPhone…
We’re less than 24 hours away from the highly expected 10th iPhone anniversary keynote. Besides the over-speculated three iOS smartphones that will be unveiled at the Steve Jobs Theater, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, the Cupertino-based tech company also aims to present the next Apple Watch generation, labeled as Series 3. The…
Apple released yet another minor software update that is aimed to patch a cellular connectivity bug signaled among iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus owners. The issue caused poor phone call quality especially for Verizon and T-Mobile customers. The issue affects bot call and data performance! An important side note is that iOS 10.0.3 has…
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16