Apple released yet another minor software update that is aimed to patch a cellular connectivity bug signaled among iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus owners. The issue caused poor phone call quality especially for Verizon and T-Mobile customers. The issue affects bot call and data performance! An important side note is that iOS 10.0.3 has…
Did you know that Apple Pay also works while your iOS device is in Airplane Mode or in No Service mode? So, whenever you’re near to a NFC terminal and don’t have a Wi-Fi or Cellular data connection, don’t worry, you can still use your iPhone’s or Apple Watch’s wireless payment features. That’s because the…
FaceTime is a revolutionary service provided by Apple to all its customers that own an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It’s a feature that facilitates Wi-Fi video and audio calling between iOS users. You only need a valid Apple ID, a FaceTime compatible Apple device, connected to a wireless hotspot and a conversation partner to…
If you haven’t upgraded to the latest Apple mobile flagships, here is one more reason to do it! The new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus include Voice over LTE (VoLTE) support. This means that you can surf the web via carrier data connection, while engaged in a voice call. Until now this wasn’t possible. Cellular…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More