Are you getting ‘This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device’ error on iPhone or iPad? It’s usually triggered when you’re connecting an accessory, like a charger, that’s not compatible with your device. Charging might still work in some cases. But is it safe to use?…
Are you worried that your recently purchased MagSafe charger is not genuine? This is a legit doubt if you haven’t bought it from an Apple Store or an official retailer. Due to the fact that Apple products and accessories are premium and pricey, they are often replaced by counterfeits and you can end up charging…
Apple’s MagSafe Charger is now available for the lowest price since it was released, back in October 2020, alongside the iPhone 12 lineup! Buy it now from Amazon and grab the 23% discount! The charging accessory currently retails for $29.85 instead of the regular $39. That’s $9.15 cheaper than usual!…
You can now order the Apple MagSafe Duo Charger for iPhone 12 and Apple Watch. This magnetic charging accessory is available on Apple’s website for a whopping $129. It currently ships within 1 business day and is compatible with any model from the iPhone 12 lineup as well as any Apple Watch version ever released….
Your MagSafe charger gets very warm while charging your iPhone 12 and you’re wondering if this is normal or not? Will this shorten the battery life of your Apple smartphone? In most cases this shouldn’t be a problem. However, you do have to make a difference between warm and hot. If the MagSafe puck gets…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?