If you’re an AT&T customer don’t be surprised if you start receiving texts filled up with Chinese symbols. I’m not talking here about the already famous Chinese iMessage phishing scam that tricks you to expose your Apple ID credentials and then speculates the security breach, to spam your iOS contacts with texts that promote Asiatic…
A hack that dispatches tons of spamming Messages from the “infected” iPhone is currently affecting a series of iOS users. The texts contain Chinese language advertising material and seem to infest those iPhone owners with poorly protected Apple account credentials. Luckily the texts are sent under the form of iMessages, so, if you got infected,…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?