iPhones have become very powerful mini-computers, but like other gadgets, they aren’t bug free. In some cases it can happen that your iOS device acts overloaded. Apps might take longer to load and even crash. In such cases you can apply a simple trick called iPhone RAM memory reset. This troubleshooting tip isn’t new, but…
Storage space on a smartphone tends to be a never ending problem nowadays. There are numerous must have apps, ultra high definition capture options that can eat up an unlimited amount of storage. It’s true that Apple’s policy of maintain the entry iPhone terminals at a base storage option of 16 GB has seriously contributed…
A while ago I showed you a trick that allows you to instantly free up the iPhone’s RAM Memory. Although the same button combination still works for the iPhone 6S, 6S Plus and older versions, there is a change for the freshly released iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models caused by the new solid-state Home…
iOS doesn’t provide, at the moment, a specific button that you can tap, to shutdown all open apps, declutter the device and free up Random Access Memory. You can only double tap the home button to open App Switcher and manually slide away the applications that you wish to close. However, with the amount of…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]