A less popular change in iOS 14 is the Clock app redesign. The wheel picker used for setting time and configuring alarms isn’t the focal point of the interface anymore. The new version, although simplified, can be somewhat confusing. So, let’s take a look at how to add a new iPhone alarm in iOS 14…
iOS 14 finally brings widgets to the iPhone Home Screen. The feature is available for both stock iOS apps as well as third party applications. At the time of writing iOS 14 is currently in its beta testing stages. The public release is scheduled for this fall and we expect mostly widgets from stock apps…
The iOS Alarm Clock is probably one of the most used functions of your iPhone. If you work on a daily schedule you surly have to use the morning alarm to wake up. However, depending on the day of the week you might wanna snooze in a little more during weekdays, or even cancel the…
Life in the 21st century has never been more alert as nowadays. The huge amount of tasks that we have to complete daily forces us to use reminders, set up alarms in order to be able to stay on track with our schedule. Everything starts with the morning wake up call given by the iPhone’s…
While some part of the world has already switched away from Daylight saving time, it’s time for the US to join the lines, this weekend, exactly one week after all Europeans have turned back their clocks, with one hour, during the last Sunday of October. With all the technology available nowadays, it’s very hard to…
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)
- Red Sun Weather App Bug In iOS 16, 16.1 & 16.1.1? (Fixed!)
- Keyboard Repeat Not Working on Mac in macOS Ventura? (Fix?)
- Announce Notifications Not Showing Up In iOS 16 Settings?