Are you a graphics designer, in love with all kind shades or suffer from colorblindness? Cone for iOS is here to make your day. Thanks to App Store developer, Kushagra Agarwal, your iPhone is now able to provide live real world color tracking. After receiving access to your device’s Camera, Cone is able to focus,…
A series of readers have contacted us about the so called iPhone 7 yellow screen problem. It’s an issue that is currently discussed around the web and social media websites and has the potential of being labeled as iPhone 7 yellow screen-gate. The problem lies in the fact that the display of the latest Apple…
Numerous comparisons have already shown that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus own the best LCD (Liquid Cristal Display) screens ever created. Apple advertises it under the name of Retina HD display and claims that it’s 25% more brighter as the display of its predecessor, the iPhone 6S. A new wide color gamut ensures…
The Apple Watch receives yet another major software update this autumn with the release of watchOS 3. As usual, Apple has already seeded beta test versions of the firmware to iOS Developers. We’ve checked it out the whole summer and already informed you how to grab it on your wearable even if you don’t own…
Night Shift mode is one of the important features introduced by Apple with the release of iOS 9.3. It has the role to change the color spectrum of the iPhone display when daylight fades away. This makes your iOS device more user friendly for your eyes. According to a series of studies, browsing the iPhone…
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)