Besides the new Watch Faces built-in in watchOS 2 (Time-Lapse, Photo and Photo Album), you’ll also find new color additions, coming with this 2nd generation software. The existing backgrounds receive an additional set of 9 tones, totalizing an impressive 18 nuances that you can choose from. This means that you can further tweak the 10…
The Apple Watch comes with 10 built-in backgrounds which tell the time, while approaching different themes. More than that, each Face has extended customization possibilities, starting with the details displayed on the clock, colors highlighting the key areas and ending with the numerous information modules that can be tweaked to display data your wrist gadget’s…
Apple’s latest wearable gadget will be for sure the hotshot of the year, on the smartwatch niche! If you wanna be amongst the first that own an Apple Watch, pre-order it starting, April 10 after 12:01 am PDT! This way you’ll obtain priority when the wrist-held Apple gadget becomes commercially available beginning with April 24….
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)