Besides the new Watch Faces built-in in watchOS 2 (Time-Lapse, Photo and Photo Album), you’ll also find new color additions, coming with this 2nd generation software. The existing backgrounds receive an additional set of 9 tones, totalizing an impressive 18 nuances that you can choose from. This means that you can further tweak the 10…
The Apple Watch comes with 10 built-in backgrounds which tell the time, while approaching different themes. More than that, each Face has extended customization possibilities, starting with the details displayed on the clock, colors highlighting the key areas and ending with the numerous information modules that can be tweaked to display data your wrist gadget’s…
Apple’s latest wearable gadget will be for sure the hotshot of the year, on the smartwatch niche! If you wanna be amongst the first that own an Apple Watch, pre-order it starting, April 10 after 12:01 am PDT! This way you’ll obtain priority when the wrist-held Apple gadget becomes commercially available beginning with April 24….
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16