It’s all about video conferencing nowadays. The COVID-19 pandemic is still forcing most of us to work from home and stay at home to limit the outspread of the new coronavirus. Popular video calling apps have introduced enhancements to make their services more user-oriented and to attract as many members as possible. WhatsApp has doubled…
The battle for video conferencing is on! Google has announced that it’s offering his premium group video calling service Meet for free! Video meeting requests have skyrocketed since the new coronavirus outbreak. Half of the world’s population is still under lockdown. While governments are attempting to control the COVID-19 pandemic, people have to compensate social…
Almost three weeks ago, we reported that WhatsApp has made group video calling from the app more accessible to its users. However, the Facebook-owned cross-platform social messaging app had still a huge disadvantage when compared to its main competitors Zoom, Skype or FaceTime. WhatsApp was only able to connect a maximum of four users for…
Did you know that you can use your iPhone to engage in a call that has multiple participants. This is called a conference call and is a conversation that is very easy to set up. Group calling is useful whenever you have important business decisions to take, or more common when you want to reunite…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?