Getting AirPods Connected notification every time you close the Notification Center on iPhone? It happens although they never disconnected in the meantime? The popup shows up only when no audio is playing?…
Setting up an AirTag is easy and straightforward. However, there are some situations when you might encounter hiccups along the way. So, let’s see how to unbox, set up and track everyday items like: backpack, handbag, keys, wallet, luggage and many more….
Did you know that you can connect the AirPods Max to an Android smartphone, or any other non-Apple device? Yes, Apple’s new over-ear headphones aren’t iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV exclusive. They also work outside of the Apple environment! That’s without the assistance of Siri of course!…
iOS 14 is full of hidden features and one of them allows you to rename Bluetooth devices that are connected to your iPhone. Are you tired of confusing paired devices because of similar code names and strange lettering? In iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 you can finally change the name as soon as you connect…
- Siri Voice Too Loud? Looking For Siri Whisper Mode? [How To]
- Up Next Not Showing On Apple TV App In tvOS 16.2?
- Apple TV Amazon Prime Something Went Wrong Error? (Fix?)
- Apple TV Not Full Screen On Smart TV? Not Filling Up Screen?
- tvOS 16.3 Beta 2 Features, Issues, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.3 Beta 2 Features, Issues, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13.2 Beta 2 Features, Issues, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.3 Beta 2 Features, Issues, Bugs Fixed & More
- iPhone 14 Battery Health Issue Or Normal Degradation?
- How To Merge Duplicate Contacts On Mac in macOS Ventura