watchOS 10 changes the way the Apple Watch is controlled! Apple brings Smart Stack to your wrist, allowing widgets to be one swipe-up away. The new carrousel replaces the way the Control Center is accessed and causes other control and gesture changes!…
Looking to learn how to use AirPods 3 controls? You landed in the right place! Apple has released the 3rd AirPods generation during the Unleashed event. The upgraded Bluetooth earbuds come with a force touch sensor. It allows a whole range of new controls when compared to the AirPods 2….
Are Music controls not working on Apple Watch? The Now Playing controls are greyed out, unresponsive or they don’t show up at all in watchOS 8? This happens when you want to tweak music playback on iPhone, AirPods, HomePod or any other connected Apple devices?…
One of the important upgrades coming with iOS 10 is the expanded Control Center. This accessibility panel was first introduced in iOS 7 and includes shortcuts for some of the most common features and settings available on your iPhone and iPad. It supports On/Off buttons for Airplane Mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb mode and…
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)