The new Paste from Other Apps setting is coming with the iOS 16.1 update and it aims to fix the annoying ‘Would you like to Paste from’ popups, that are exposing third-party apps when they attempt to copy the clipboard directly, without asking….
iOS 14 is highly privacy-oriented and adds many new features and enhancements that allow you to protect your sensitive data. One of them generates a new type of slide-in banner notifications whenever an app copies from the clipboard. This way you might discover apps sniffing in your clipboard even though you wouldn’t expect them to…
Do you have important DVDs with your wedding day, a favorite movie or any other video content that’s very important to you? You must be aware that DVDs are vulnerable. They easily get misplaced or become unplayable because of ageing. More, consider that a new Mac doesn’t event feature a DVD drive anymore! You should…
Another nice little shortcut, embedded within iOS 9, has come to my attention, while toying with my iPhone this morning. Apple calls it Paste and Go and its a new Safari option that allows you to directly open a copied URL, within a new tab of the native iOS browser. Practically, you spare a tap,…
iPhone fans from the Reddit community have discovered an useful glitch within iOS 8.3, which allows you to add your own Emojis to the built-in iOS keyboard. The trick works with the help of the predefined keyboard shortcut system. Whenever you stumble upon a smiley face that you fancy and it’s not included within the…
- Apple Music Not Opening in iOS 16? Apple TV Won’t Work Too?
- How To Remove Green Dot From Earth Wallpaper In iOS 16!
- Amazon App Overheating iPhone? iOS 16.1.2 Battery Drain?
- ProMotion Display Not Working On iPad In iOS 16? Fix?
- Verizon Cellular Service Outage After iOS 16.1.2 Update?
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?