Is the iPhone 14 speaker crackling during calls? Does ear speaker rattling occur only when Volume levels are high, close to 100%? You’re not sure if this is software or hardware problem? Here’s what you should know!…
Apple has finally acknowledged the AirPods Pro crackling sounds problem and Active Noise Cancellation issue! The company has launched a service program! This means that if you own a pair of AirPods Pro you can bring them in to an authorized Apple Service Provider and have them fixed free of charge!…
CarPlay is a great feature to have when you use your iPhone while driving. It allows you to seamlessly integrate your iOS device with your car. The system works with the help of Bluetooth connectivity. It uses your car’s built-in display and controller. However, an annoying crackling bug can sometimes spoil the fun. Ever since…
A week into the launch of the iPhone X the device has received an overwhelming positive feedback from both the iOS community as well as Android users and other tech enthusiasts. However, as a first generation product rare software and hardware issues are hard to avoid even by a company with high quality standard, as…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!