One of the less known iOS and iPadOS 14 feature let’s you can change the default mail app for iPhone and iPad. However, for this option to become available, third-party mail clients have to be updated with compatibility. Microsoft have been the first to reach as they’ve updated Outlook with this feature as soon as…
iOS 14 premiered a highly expected feature, allowing iPhone and iPad owners to edit the default web browser and mail client. Yes, you can now replace Safari with any compatible web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, DuckDuckGo. The same goes for the stock Mail app. Microsoft Edge can be now set as default mail…
iOS 14 allows users to set compatible third-party mail apps as default mail application for iPhone. This means that you can replace the stock Mail app, with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail or any other compatible software that supports this new feature….
iOS 14 allows users to change the default Safari we browser, with compatible third-party apps. DuckDuckGo has been updated with support for this new feature and you can now set it as primary web browser on your iPhone and iPad. All that you have to do is update your device to iOS 14 and download…
Starting with iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, Apple allows users to change the default web browser and mail client on iPhone and iPad. This means that if you have a third-party browser or mail app that you like more than the stock ones, you can now set it as default instead of Safari or Mail….
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Join Network’ WiFi Error In iOS 15
- How To Fix Alarm Not Ringing On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Microsoft Office Apps Crashing In iOS 15 RC
- How To Fix Settings Crashes When Tapping On Music In iOS 15
- How To Fix ‘Your iPhone Pre-Order Has Expired’ Error
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12 Comparison (Specs, Performance & More)
- How To Use iPhone 13 Cinematic Mode For Videos
- Apple Watch Series 7 Features, Specs And Pricing
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Features And Highlights
- How To Download iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers