One of the less known iOS and iPadOS 14 feature let’s you can change the default mail app for iPhone and iPad. However, for this option to become available, third-party mail clients have to be updated with compatibility. Microsoft have been the first to reach as they’ve updated Outlook with this feature as soon as…
iOS 14 premiered a highly expected feature, allowing iPhone and iPad owners to edit the default web browser and mail client. Yes, you can now replace Safari with any compatible web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, DuckDuckGo. The same goes for the stock Mail app. Microsoft Edge can be now set as default mail…
iOS 14 allows users to set compatible third-party mail apps as default mail application for iPhone. This means that you can replace the stock Mail app, with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail or any other compatible software that supports this new feature….
iOS 14 allows users to change the default Safari we browser, with compatible third-party apps. DuckDuckGo has been updated with support for this new feature and you can now set it as primary web browser on your iPhone and iPad. All that you have to do is update your device to iOS 14 and download…
Starting with iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, Apple allows users to change the default web browser and mail client on iPhone and iPad. This means that if you have a third-party browser or mail app that you like more than the stock ones, you can now set it as default instead of Safari or Mail….
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- Revised macOS 11.0.1 Big Sur Version Fixes MacBook Pro Installer Bug?