One of the less known iOS and iPadOS 14 feature let’s you can change the default mail app for iPhone and iPad. However, for this option to become available, third-party mail clients have to be updated with compatibility. Microsoft have been the first to reach as they’ve updated Outlook with this feature as soon as…
iOS 14 premiered a highly expected feature, allowing iPhone and iPad owners to edit the default web browser and mail client. Yes, you can now replace Safari with any compatible web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, DuckDuckGo. The same goes for the stock Mail app. Microsoft Edge can be now set as default mail…
iOS 14 allows users to set compatible third-party mail apps as default mail application for iPhone. This means that you can replace the stock Mail app, with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail or any other compatible software that supports this new feature….
iOS 14 allows users to change the default Safari we browser, with compatible third-party apps. DuckDuckGo has been updated with support for this new feature and you can now set it as primary web browser on your iPhone and iPad. All that you have to do is update your device to iOS 14 and download…
Starting with iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, Apple allows users to change the default web browser and mail client on iPhone and iPad. This means that if you have a third-party browser or mail app that you like more than the stock ones, you can now set it as default instead of Safari or Mail….
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card