Are you unable to delete Mac user account in macOS Ventura. You click Delete Account and the Users & Groups screen in System Settings turns blank? Removal not working even if you’re signed in as admin? You’re not alone!…
Have Safari tabs disappeared from iPhone after iOS 16.1 update? Has the browser automatically switched to Private browsing and when you return to your public tabs, there’s nothing available? Most recent tabs have been deleted? Or, you’re manually deleting older tabs, but Safari keeps on restoring them?…
Are you getting Extension Internal Error when trying to send files to Trash in macOS Ventura? You can’t delete data from desktop, downloads, documents or any other location on your Mac after updating to macOS 13? You’re not alone!…
It’s now possible to delete Instagram account on iPhone thanks to a new update of the Instagram app for iOS! Meta had to comply with a new App Store guideline that requires apps that offer account creation to also provide account deletion option within the app….
iOS 15 brings a lot of new features but an equal amount of bugs, especially in its initial release version. However, an issue covered by MacRumors takes it to a whole new level. Apparently, there is a bug in Messages that removes any saved Photos, when a thread is deleted!…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?