The iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max, as well as all the other previous models, can be put in Recovery Mode and DFU Mode. This troubleshooting method is useful when your device stops booting, the iPhone’s touch screen becomes unresponsive and in various other cases and bugs that require you to…
The removal of the Home button on the 10th anniversary iPhone flagship has caused a a series of permutations when it comes to traditional but vital iPhone button combinations that capture screenshots, enable the Emergency SOS feature, hard reset the device, put the device in recovery mode and last but not least bring the Apple…
If you’re an iPhone power user and hunt the newest iOS betas to test out the new features, or like to jailbreak your device, you should be aware that there comes a time when your smartphone will crash. I surly hope that this never happens to you, but here is what you have to do…
Another somewhat hidden feature that has changed with the release of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is the way you bring the latest Apple smartphones in the Device Firmware Upgrade mode. DFU state allows your iPhone to exchange data with a connected computer, that is running iTunes, without loading iOS or boot loader….
- WhatsApp Search Not Working? Preparing Results 0? Fix?
- WhatsApp Backup Not Working? Stuck Preparing In iOS 16.2?
- iOS 16 Typing Lag? Keyboard Not Accurate? Autocorrect Bug?
- iOS 16.2 Home Issues? Invite Not Working? Can’t Access? Fix?
- Fitness Focus Not Turning On Automatically In iOS 16? Fix?
- YouTube Overheating iPhone iOS 16 Picture In Picture Mode?
- Messages Repeat Alerts Not Working On iPhone in iOS 16?
- Home App Update Not Available Anymore In iOS 16.2! Pulled?
- iOS 16.2.1 Update Upcoming With Bug Fixes (Release Date?)
- iPhone 14 Horizontal Lines On Screen When Waking Up? (Fix?)