Are you having problems with the Bluetooth connectivity between your iPhone and your car? If you just upgraded to iOS 13, you’re not the only one experiencing this issue. Apparently the 13th iOS generation comes with a bug that randomly connects and disconnects your car from your iPhone. I personally experienced this issue while listening…
Have you just purchased a new Mac and you encounter problems when connecting your iPhone / iPad to it while using the lightning cable? Is the iOS device continuously acting as if you would plug and unplug it rapidly from your computer or notebook? Don’t panic! You’re not the only one that’s experiencing this problem….
The redesigned Control Center promoted by iOS 11 has fulfilled the expectations of iPhone and iPad fans. Everyone was looking for customization options and for the option of having many more toggles and shortcuts only one swipe away. However, Apple had to intervene in some way to make sure that the experience isn’t perfect. Yes,…
- How To Get TikTok Widgets For iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- How To Fix ‘A New iOS Update Is Now Available’ (Please Update From The iOS 14 Beta)
- Netflix Price Increase For Premium 4K HDR Plan ($2 Hike!)
- Different (Uneven) iPhone 12 Volume Buttons Problem Or Not?
- How To Fix iPhone 12 Yellow Screen Display Problem
- How To Stop Apple Watch Notifications In Airplane Mode
- How To Fix MagSafe Case Lock Screen Sound Bug (iOS 14)
- How To 3D Print iPhone 12 MagSafe Charging Dock (Do-It-Yourself)
- How To Fix Short Code SMS Texts Not Working On iPhone 12
- How To Fix Screen Time Bug In iOS 14 (False Reports, Lags, Delays)