Are you getting ‘The Operation Could Not Be Completed‘ error in Apple Music? Does the message ‘An unknown error occurred (-42800)‘ display along with the popup when you try to play a song? You’re dealing with a decoding issue that’s most likely caused by a new Music feature that’s not working as it should….
Tag: Dolby Atmos
Apple has premiered the new Apple Music Spatial Audio feature with the help of the Dolby Atmos surround sound technology. To enable Dolby Atmos on iPhone or iPad, you only have to browse for the Settings app on toggle the feature to the ‘Always On’ state in the Music app menu….
- How To Fix Siri AirPods Pro Controls Not Working In iOS 15
- iPhone Taking Random Screenshots (iOS 15 Bug?)
- How To Fix Quick Notes Not Working On iPad In iPadOS 15
- How To Fix Notifications Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Safari Videos Black Screen Bug (iOS 15 & iPadOS 15)
- iOS 15 Bug: iPhone Storage Almost Full Notification (Fix?!)
- How To Fix Live Text Not Working On iPhone & iPad In iOS 15
- iOS 15 No Sound: Instagram Stories Muted When Silent Mode On
- How To Disable Spotlight Search On iPhone Lock Screen
- macOS Monterey Beta 7 Features, Changes & Bugs