You can finally turn ON Lossless and Spatial Audio on HomePod and HomePod mini! All this thanks to the latest HomePod 15.1 software update. The new Music playback features aren’t enabled by default, especially Apple Lossless!…
Tag: Dolby Atmos
Are you getting ‘The Operation Could Not Be Completed‘ error in Apple Music? Does the message ‘An unknown error occurred (-42800)‘ display along with the popup when you try to play a song? You’re dealing with a decoding issue that’s most likely caused by a new Music feature that’s not working as it should….
Apple has premiered the new Apple Music Spatial Audio feature with the help of the Dolby Atmos surround sound technology. To enable Dolby Atmos on iPhone or iPad, you only have to browse for the Settings app on toggle the feature to the ‘Always On’ state in the Music app menu….
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)
- tvOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- watchOS 8.4 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- iOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Improvements, Bugs And More