Apple Watch notification dot won’t go away from the top of the Watch Face? Is the red dot stuck on the screen after a notification is triggered? Swipe-down for Notification Center to clear the notifications doesn’t work either? This is a common issue in watchOS 9!…
Is the brand new Apple Watch 7 displaying the Notification dot off center? The red dot that indicates that you have unread notifications, is placed towards the right of the screen? Does this bother you? Is this a watchOS 8 bug or an intended behavior?…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?