Yes, it’s still possible to downgrade iOS 16.0.3 to 15.7! You’ve upgraded to the most recent iOS 16 version but annoying issues like touch screen not working, battery draining too fast make your iPhone unusable?…
Posted in How To by Tyrone on October 13, 2022
Posted in How To by Mike on September 25, 2022
Posted in How To by Mike on September 24, 2022
Posted in How To by Tyrone on June 8, 2022
Posted in How To by Patricia on June 8, 2022
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?