Are you looking to downgrade iOS 16.2 to 15 without losing data? Yes, that’s still possible as long as iOS 15.6 RC remains singed! You need a computer, Mac or Windows and a Lightning to USB (USB-C) cable….
Yes, it’s possible to downgrade iOS 16.2 beta to iOS 16.1 without losing data! If you’re not satisfied by the current iOS 16.2 beta performance and are not able to cope with bugs like Camera not closing or App Store crashing you can easily revert to the current public version….
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)