TikTok and WeChat downloads in the United States will be banned starting with Sunday, September 20! Reuters reports that the U.S. Commerce Department plans to move on with the order that attempts to limit the activities of the two Chinese-owned social media platforms….
iOS 14 includes a new App Library section that organizes your apps in one single page for easier and quicker access. This has been introduced to help you unclog your iPhone Home Screen. Additionally, you have the option to stop (prevent) apps from downloading to the Home Screen. Instead, you can have them available only…
Happy Father’s Day to dads from all around the world! On June 21st, we honor fatherhood and paternal bonds in the United States. The influence of fathers in the society is celebrated on March 19 in catholic Europe, during Saint Joseph’s Day. However, no matter where you are, what religion you embrace or what skin…
The iPhone Automatic Updates feature has been introduced in iOS 12. This setting allows your iPhone to automatically download and install new iOS versions “as soon” (usually with a delay of a couple of days) as they become available. The update process takes place overnight and you’re notified in the day prior to a planned…
If you’re a long time iPhone user there is a high chance that you’ve surly purchased your share of ringtones from Apple over the time. It can happen that some of them might get lost along the way when you upgrade to a newer model, or if you set up your device from scratch without…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)