A short while ago a large number of Apple users have been experiencing problems with the App Store’s functionality. More precisely, they were not able to make purchases. Signing in for download content and various other services from the popular software shop, wasn’t available either. The Cupertino-based tech giant has acknowledged to outage and has…
Nintendo has hit the jackpot again and released another blockbuster game for your iPhone and iPad. It’s called Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (Download link) and is the mobile version of the Animal Crossing franchise. However, success comes for a cost though and the Japanese video game company has had its share of ups and downs,…
AT&T is currently experiencing network problems across the United States and a series of readers have just mailed us and informed that they can’t dial or receive calls on iPhones running with the Dallas-based carrier. Those that do manage to start a conversation have high chances of experiencing a dropped call along the way. Incoming…
Even if you are lucky enough for Pokemon GO to have been released in your country, this doesn’t mean that you can just go ahead and enjoy the latest gaming addiction. Pikachu and his pocket-monster gang are having a huge round of success and this game will surly make a few people rich, especially those…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!