A hidden feature available on Apple Watch in watchOS 7 allows you to add and delete icons from the Control Center. If you have toggles that you rarely use, you can remove them and declutter the Control panel, from your wrist! watchOS 7 also brings a new Control Center toggle for the newly added Schooltime…
Instagram turns 10-years-old this month and to celebrate this, the popular social media platform has included a hidden Easter egg in the app’s Setting. If you find it, you’ll be able to change the Instagram app icon, by chosing a new one, from a list of predefined images that packs classic Instagram icons and many…
Home Screen widgets have become very popular for Apple gadget owners since the release of iOS 14. However, a less known iOS 14 enhancement allows pro-users to also change the app icons, thus fully customize the look of the iPhone and iPad Home Screen….
iOS 14 includes one of the biggest refresh of the iPhone Home Screen, in its entire history. The new desktop widgets, together with the App Library work hand-in-hand. They provide a better way of organizing and using your Home Screen. Apple is aware that the iOS ecosystem has grown exponentially. It’s so large that you…
Are you a fan of the traditional iPhone design that comes with a Home button? In this case you probably decided to update to the new iPhone SE. Apple’s 2020 budget iPhone retails for $399 and provides great value! It’s equipped with the A13 Bionic chip and comes with top notch features like Portrait mode,…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?