Are you trying to edit a phone number that you plan to dial from your iPhone? However, there’s no cursor in the Phone app’s KeyPad interface? Back in iOS 13 you could drag & drop the cursor near a digit that you wanted to delete or complement. However, this features has vanished in iOS 14…
A hidden feature available on Apple Watch in watchOS 7 allows you to add and delete icons from the Control Center. If you have toggles that you rarely use, you can remove them and declutter the Control panel, from your wrist! watchOS 7 also brings a new Control Center toggle for the newly added Schooltime…
Instagram turns 10-years-old this month and to celebrate this, the popular social media platform has included a hidden Easter egg in the app’s Setting. If you find it, you’ll be able to change the Instagram app icon, by chosing a new one, from a list of predefined images that packs classic Instagram icons and many…
Home Screen widgets have become very popular for Apple gadget owners since the release of iOS 14. However, a less known iOS 14 enhancement allows pro-users to also change the app icons, thus fully customize the look of the iPhone and iPad Home Screen….
iOS 14 includes one of the biggest refresh of the iPhone Home Screen, in its entire history. The new desktop widgets, together with the App Library work hand-in-hand. They provide a better way of organizing and using your Home Screen. Apple is aware that the iOS ecosystem has grown exponentially. It’s so large that you…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad