Did you know that email marketing companies can still track you on iPhone and Mac even with the Allow Apps to Request to Track feature now available, starting with iOS 14.5? However, you can block them by disabling a simple setting called Load Remote Images!…
Last updated on October 21st, 2020 at 05:46 amIs your email alias not working as expected in the stock Mail app after you’ve updated to iOS 14? You’re not the only looking for a fix! Apparently, an iOS 14 bug prevents aliases from being used when sending an email from the iPhone and iPad….
iOS 14 allows users to set compatible third-party mail apps as default mail application for iPhone. This means that you can replace the stock Mail app, with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail or any other compatible software that supports this new feature….
The first time you start using an Apple product, you’re asked to log-in with an Apple ID. This allows you access to your iCloud account and enables backups, App Store & iTunes purchases as well as syncing between all your Apple devices. If you don’t own an Apple ID you have to create one. In…
A new phishing email has landed to a bunch of iPhone and iPad users. If you were attacked too, I hope that you didn’t bite the Apple and clicked on the Re-activate Apple ID link. If you did, change your Apple ID password immediately! Else, I’m happy that you’re reading this article and are prepared…
- How To Fix Find My Battery Drain Issue Caused By AirTag
- How To Lock PDF With Password On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Get Apple Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Monterey
- How To Enable Mail Privacy Protection To Stop Tracking (iOS 15)
- How To Enable AirTag Lost Mode And Mark Your Tracker As Lost
- How To Join FaceTime Call On Android And Windows Devices
- Leaked iPhone 13 Model Numbers: A2628, A2630, A2634, A2635, A2640, A2643, A2645
- How To Get Notification Summary On iPhone In iOS 15
- iOS 12.5.4 Update Brings Important Security Improvements
- How To Drag And Drop Files On iPhone In iOS 15