Is your email alias not working as expected in the stock Mail app after you’ve updated to iOS 14? You’re not the only looking for a fix! Apparently, an iOS 14 bug prevents aliases from being used when sending an email from the iPhone and iPad….
iOS 14 allows users to set compatible third-party mail apps as default mail application for iPhone. This means that you can replace the stock Mail app, with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail or any other compatible software that supports this new feature….
The first time you start using an Apple product, you’re asked to log-in with an Apple ID. This allows you access to your iCloud account and enables backups, App Store & iTunes purchases as well as syncing between all your Apple devices. If you don’t own an Apple ID you have to create one. In…
A new phishing email has landed to a bunch of iPhone and iPad users. If you were attacked too, I hope that you didn’t bite the Apple and clicked on the Re-activate Apple ID link. If you did, change your Apple ID password immediately! Else, I’m happy that you’re reading this article and are prepared…
Google has just released version 5.0.3 for its iOS edition of Gmail. It’s an update that provides a complete redesign of the popular emailing app, as well as the addition of three new features. All of them are welcomed and represent three more reasons to make Gmail for iOS your primary iPhone or iPad mailing…
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14