Did you know that email marketing companies can still track you on iPhone and Mac even with the Allow Apps to Request to Track feature now available, starting with iOS 14.5? However, you can block them by disabling a simple setting called Load Remote Images!…
Last updated on October 21st, 2020 at 05:46 amIs your email alias not working as expected in the stock Mail app after you’ve updated to iOS 14? You’re not the only looking for a fix! Apparently, an iOS 14 bug prevents aliases from being used when sending an email from the iPhone and iPad….
iOS 14 allows users to set compatible third-party mail apps as default mail application for iPhone. This means that you can replace the stock Mail app, with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail or any other compatible software that supports this new feature….
The first time you start using an Apple product, you’re asked to log-in with an Apple ID. This allows you access to your iCloud account and enables backups, App Store & iTunes purchases as well as syncing between all your Apple devices. If you don’t own an Apple ID you have to create one. In…
A new phishing email has landed to a bunch of iPhone and iPad users. If you were attacked too, I hope that you didn’t bite the Apple and clicked on the Re-activate Apple ID link. If you did, change your Apple ID password immediately! Else, I’m happy that you’re reading this article and are prepared…
- Notify When Left Behind Not Supported For Apple Watch 6
- How To Fix Safari 15 A Problem Repeatedly Occurred Error
- iPhone Findable After Power Off Not Working In iOS 15
- iPad mini Scrolling Issue: Jelly Screen in iPadOS 15
- iPhone 13 Overheating When Locked, While Charing, In Standby
- How To Fix Visual Look Up Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15
- iPhone 13 Pro Tap To Wake Not Working All The Time
- Apple Watch Time Not Updating In Always On Mode (watchOS 8)
- How To Add Background Sounds To Music With AirPods (iOS 15)
- iPhone 13 iOS 15 Day One Update Available Out Of The Box