Getting double email notifications on iPhone after updating to iOS 15? This usually happens when you use the stock Mail app for managing your email! It’s an issue that can be very annoying especially if you heavily rely on email messaging!…
Did you know that email marketing companies can still track you on iPhone and Mac even with the Allow Apps to Request to Track feature now available, starting with iOS 14.5? However, you can block them by disabling a simple setting called Load Remote Images!…
Is your email alias not working as expected in the stock Mail app after you’ve updated to iOS 14? You’re not the only looking for a fix! Apparently, an iOS 14 bug prevents aliases from being used when sending an email from the iPhone and iPad….
iOS 14 allows users to set compatible third-party mail apps as default mail application for iPhone. This means that you can replace the stock Mail app, with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail or any other compatible software that supports this new feature….
The first time you start using an Apple product, you’re asked to log-in with an Apple ID. This allows you access to your iCloud account and enables backups, App Store & iTunes purchases as well as syncing between all your Apple devices. If you don’t own an Apple ID you have to create one. In…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad