iPhone 14 SIM not supported error pops after switching from a physical SIM to an eSIM? Did you swap carriers in the process and are also using a provisioned device? Here is what you have to do!…
s your iPhone displaying a SIM Failure notification and your device is not able to get any carrier coverage? You most likely just finished installing the iOS 14.7 Developer Beta 2 update and have been prompted with this shocking dialog box! You’re not alone. A series of users are reporting the same SIM Failure warning!…
Apple has already released iOS 12.1.2. This 4th iOS software update comes earlier than expected, considering that only a single beta test version was issued before the public release. Unusual is also the fact that iOS 12.1.2 is only available for iPhones. iPads aren’t included in this update! The release note announces “bug fixes for…
Apple seeded recently the second beta of iOS 12.1 and early adopters have managed to get a glance of the first major iOS 12 software update that will probably released along the iPhone XR. iOS 12.1 enables a series of features that have been already announced for the initial iOS 12 release, but have been…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More