Are you getting the Last Line No Longer Available error on iPhone 14? It happens whenever you try to call someone in Recents or Contacts? iPhone does dial if you tap Call, but the popup shows up every time?…
s your iPhone displaying a SIM Failure notification and your device is not able to get any carrier coverage? You most likely just finished installing the iOS 14.7 Developer Beta 2 update and have been prompted with this shocking dialog box! You’re not alone. A series of users are reporting the same SIM Failure warning!…
Apple has already released iOS 12.1.2. This 4th iOS software update comes earlier than expected, considering that only a single beta test version was issued before the public release. Unusual is also the fact that iOS 12.1.2 is only available for iPhones. iPads aren’t included in this update! The release note announces “bug fixes for…
Apple seeded recently the second beta of iOS 12.1 and early adopters have managed to get a glance of the first major iOS 12 software update that will probably released along the iPhone XR. iOS 12.1 enables a series of features that have been already announced for the initial iOS 12 release, but have been…
The 2018 iPhone flagships are the first iOS devices that come with Dual SIM functionality, a feature requested for a long time by many users and potential customers. There are a lot of smartphone fans that have hesitated to switch from Android to iOS just because they use two phone numbers and don’t want to…
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)