Facebook has recently announced that it has introduced a new messages forwarding limit for its Messenger app. Users are now allowed to forward a message to a maximum number of 5 users or groups at a time….
Tag: Facebook Messenger
Facebook has recently updated its Messenger app for iOS with a new privacy feature called App Lock. Enabling it allows you to safeguard your chats and conversations with the help of Face ID or Touch ID, depending on the authentication hardware available on your iOS or iPadOS device. This means that FB Messenger will require…
Facebook has just announced an update for its Messenger app for iOS, iPadOS and Android with a new screen sharing feature. You can now share your iPhone screen during a Facebook Messenger video call. This means that you can share a live view of your smartphone’s screen including photos, screenshots, Safari articles, Notes and whatever…
Now you can start a group video call with up to 50 members from WhatsApp. This is available thanks to the integration of the popular cross-platform messaging app with another popular Facebook-owned app, called Messenger. This combo is using the Messenger Rooms feature that was launched in April as a direct competitor to group video…
- AirPods Pro Crackling Sound & Noise Cancellation Service Program
- iOS 14.2 Golden Master Update Fixes ‘New iOS Update Available’ Bug
- How To Subscribe To Apple One Services Bundle (Save $25)
- How To Get TikTok Widgets For iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- How To Fix ‘A New iOS Update Is Now Available’ (Please Update From The iOS 14 Beta)
- Netflix Price Increase For Premium 4K HDR Plan ($2 Hike!)
- Different (Uneven) iPhone 12 Volume Buttons Problem Or Not?
- How To Fix iPhone 12 Yellow Screen Display Problem
- How To Stop Apple Watch Notifications In Airplane Mode
- How To Fix MagSafe Case Lock Screen Sound Bug (iOS 14)