AppleCare+ unlimited incidents upgrade has been confirmed by Apple! The Cupertino-based tech giant is sending out emails to its customers informing them about this change. It’s automatically applied and “comes at no extra charge”….
Apple Pay Cash has premiered this week in the United States for both iOS and watchOS environments, allowing Apple customers to send person-to-person payments with the help of the iMessage system. The stock Wallet app hosts a new Apple Pay Cash Card, that can store funds received via this new payment system. But before you…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]