Are you getting Extension Internal Error when trying to send files to Trash in macOS Ventura? You can’t delete data from desktop, downloads, documents or any other location on your Mac after updating to macOS 13? You’re not alone!…
In iOS 15 you can lock PDF files with password! All that you have to do is download a PDF document to Files on iPhone or iPad. Open the app and use the new Lock PDF feature to set up a password! This option ads an extra layer of security for your sensitive documents!…
Starting with iOS 15 you can drag and drop files across apps on iPhone! All that you have to do is long-press on an image, text or any other file. navigate to the desired app, while still holding your finger glued to the screen. Release the hold when the image thumbnail hovers over the desired…
Do you want to share a 4K quality video of a concert you attended? Or perhaps footage from your vacation? Unfortunately, you can’t send an email with an attachment that’s over 25MB on your iPhone. But don’t worry, as we’ve rounded up some of the best ways to transfer your large files from your iPhone to…
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements