Are you getting AirPods Pro 2 battery replacement notifications on iPhone, iPad or Mac, from the Find My app? Does it show up as a CRITICAL alert that’s entitled ‘Item Battery is Low’ and asks you to ‘Replace the battery on left soon’? Getting the same for the right AirPod and the case too?…
Tag: Find My
Are you getting the AirPods Found Moving With You notification on Lock Screen, for your own wireless earphones? You’re informed that ‘The owner of this item can see its location’ and are asked to tap to open Find My and see available locations?…
Did you get the Notify When Left Behind is Temporarily Paused popup for AirPods Pro? This is a new battery saving feature added in iOS 15.1 Beta 4 that kicks in when AirPods haven’t recently been connected to iPhone, iPad or Mac!…
Are the AirPods Pro left behind notifications not working as they should on iPhone? Is your device alerting you that you’ve forgot your Bluetooth earbuds at a nearby location, although the AirPods are in your pocket? Worse, the Notify When Left Behind option is labeled as ‘Not supported’?…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More