Starting with iOS 15.2 users are able to make iPhone scan for AirTags and other unknown ‘Items That Can Track Me’. This is a new anti-stalking feature available in the Find My app….
Tag: Find My
Did you get the Notify When Left Behind is Temporarily Paused popup for AirPods Pro? This is a new battery saving feature added in iOS 15.1 Beta 4 that kicks in when AirPods haven’t recently been connected to iPhone, iPad or Mac!…
Are the AirPods Pro left behind notifications not working as they should on iPhone? Is your device alerting you that you’ve forgot your Bluetooth earbuds at a nearby location, although the AirPods are in your pocket? Worse, the Notify When Left Behind option is labeled as ‘Not supported’?…
Is the Find My location not updating for contacts added to People in iOS 15? This appears to be yet another glitch that has found its way in the iOS 15.0 first-release version. We’re probably dealing with one of the buggiest major iOS releases in recent years!…
You’ve updated all your devices to iOS 15, iPadOS 15, watchOS 8 but the Notify When Left Behind feature is labeled as Not Supported for Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad? The setting is greyed out in the Find My app and stuck in the Off position? Thankfully, there are a few ways to make it…
- HomePod Stops Playing After A Few Seconds (15.5.1: Fixed!)
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes