Yes, it’s possible to downgrade iOS 16.1 to 15.7.1 without losing data! It’s a three-step process, but it can be achieved by any iPhone user with the help of a computer, Lightning to USB (USB-C) cable and an Internet connection!…
Apple has unsigned iOS 16.0.2, one week after the release of iOS 16.0.3. This means that you can not restore the previous version in Finder or iTunes anymore. Nevetheless, iOS 15.7 is still signed, which means that you can still downgrade to iOS 15!…
Are you looking for a way to tweak an iOS 16 backup to be able to restore an iPhone running iOS 15? Getting iOS backup is incompatible or corrupt? Finder or iTunes could not restore this iPhone error? Here is what you can do to fix it!…
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)
- Red Sun Weather App Bug In iOS 16, 16.1 & 16.1.1? (Fixed!)
- Keyboard Repeat Not Working on Mac in macOS Ventura? (Fix?)
- Announce Notifications Not Showing Up In iOS 16 Settings?