Yes, it’s possible to downgrade iOS 16.1 to 15.7.1 without losing data! It’s a three-step process, but it can be achieved by any iPhone user with the help of a computer, Lightning to USB (USB-C) cable and an Internet connection!…
Apple has unsigned iOS 16.0.2, one week after the release of iOS 16.0.3. This means that you can not restore the previous version in Finder or iTunes anymore. Nevetheless, iOS 15.7 is still signed, which means that you can still downgrade to iOS 15!…
Are you looking for a way to tweak an iOS 16 backup to be able to restore an iPhone running iOS 15? Getting iOS backup is incompatible or corrupt? Finder or iTunes could not restore this iPhone error? Here is what you can do to fix it!…
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)
- iPhone May Be Too Close? (Screen Distance iOS 17 Feature)
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?