Apple has released its first ever AirTag firmware update! Build number 1A276D comes almost 1 month after the AirTags premiered. The new firmware has version number 1.0.276. That’s a couple of notches higher, when compared to the initial 1.0.225, that was used since launch day….
Apple has released the 3A283 firmware version for AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro. Apple’s wireless Bluetooth earbuds are configured to automatically update to the most recent firmware release. However, there are some tricks that you can apply to force the update, including connecting them to a charger and pairing them with the companion iOS device….
It’s not only Developer Betas that’s Apple releasing these days. The AirPods Pro can be updated to version 2D27. This new software update comes to replace the existing 2D15 firmware that was released at the beginning of May. It’s only the second AirPods Pro software update for the year, but this is normal because the…
Apple has just released a new firmware update for the AirPods Pro. The new version is labeled 2D15 and it comes as an upgrade for the most recent editions 2C54 or 2B588. The previous AirPods Pro software update was rolled out in December 2019, but was later pulled without an explanation. This is why some…
If you’re a proud owner of Apple’s most recent iPhone accessory, the cordless version of the earbuds, you have to know that the chip inside your AirPods runs a firmware that powers the hardware and synchronizes it via Bluetooth, with the paired iPhone. As with all other devices, Apple issues software updates, from time to…
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Release Notes & More
- Credit Card Not Working On Apple Watch (Fixed!)
- How To Create Emoji Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- Search Button Not Available On Home Screen In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- How To Customize App Library Categories On iPhone (Trick!)