Are you getting the ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’ error when you attempt to start a new workout on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV? You’re not the only one affected. This message has just been displayed on my iOS device and we’ve received a couple of similar reports too….
Are Fitness+ workouts not showing up as completed when you browse the workout selection screen in the Fitness app? You’re sure that you successfully finished a training routine but the class isn’t checked? This seems to be a minor Fitness+ bug occurring on all compatible devices: iPhone, iPad and Apple TV!…
Are you looking to play the Fitness+ workouts on your Mac? Believe it or not, Fitness+ on macOS isn’t available at the time of writing! You can run Apple’s premium fitness subscription service only on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV!…
Is Apple Fitness+ freezing on your iPad in the middle of a workout? Does the video stop and you have to unexpectedly abort the exercise routine? This seems to be a quite common Fitness+ connectivity problem! It’s similar to the Device Lost Connection error experienced by Apple TV users….
Are you getting the Fitness+ ‘Device Lost Connection’ error when working out using your Apple TV and Apple Watch? Does the workout unexpectedly stop around the 20 minute mark and the Apple Watch disconnects from the Apple TV? Unfortunately, this is a common issue that doesn’t allow you to reconnect and resume the workout, but…
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14