In iOS 16, users can finally get the Apple Fitness app without Apple Watch. iPhone motion sensors are used to track activity and your smartphone can count your steps, estimate distance covered and also integrate data from third-party workouts….
Have the Apple Watch Activity Rings disappeared from your Watch Face? Is this happening daily, or several times a day since you updated to watchOS 8? The good news is that activity tracking continues normally, in the background, and the Rings are available in the Fitness app!…
In macOS Monterey you can finally get Apple Fitness+ on Mac! This is a much awaited option, because it allows Fitness+ subscribers, that don’t own an Apple TV, to watch the premium workouts on a larger screen and thus get a better experience while training!…
The Apple Fitness+ workouts database has just been updated with 26 new videos, to mark the beginning of a new week! Two of them are Pride themed workouts that continue the Pride month celebration! The new exercise routines cover most workout types including: HIIT, Strength, Treadmill, Core, Rowing, Cycling, Dance, Yoga and Mindful Cooldown!…
Are you getting the ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’ error when you attempt to start a new workout on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV? You’re not the only one affected. This message has just been displayed on my iOS device and we’ve received a couple of similar reports too….
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?