Are Fitness+ workouts not showing up as completed when you browse the workout selection screen in the Fitness app? You’re sure that you successfully finished a training routine but the class isn’t checked? This seems to be a minor Fitness+ bug occurring on all compatible devices: iPhone, iPad and Apple TV!…
Are you looking to play the Fitness+ workouts on your Mac? Believe it or not, Fitness+ on macOS isn’t available at the time of writing! You can run Apple’s premium fitness subscription service only on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV!…
Is Apple Fitness+ freezing on your iPad in the middle of a workout? Does the video stop and you have to unexpectedly abort the exercise routine? This seems to be a quite common Fitness+ connectivity problem! It’s similar to the Device Lost Connection error experienced by Apple TV users….
Are you getting the Fitness+ ‘Device Lost Connection’ error when working out using your Apple TV and Apple Watch? Does the workout unexpectedly stop around the 20 minute mark and the Apple Watch disconnects from the Apple TV? Unfortunately, this is a common issue that doesn’t allow you to reconnect and resume the workout, but…
Are you trying to workout with Fitness+ using your Apple Watch and the Apple TV but are stuck at the ‘Pairing Canceled’ error message? You’re not the only one! This seems to be a common Apple Fitness+ bug that’s triggered when the Home app hasn’t been properly configured on the Apple TV….
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Release Notes & More
- Credit Card Not Working On Apple Watch (Fixed!)
- How To Create Emoji Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- Search Button Not Available On Home Screen In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- How To Customize App Library Categories On iPhone (Trick!)