Is Music Recognition not working on iPhone? Are you shazaming songs in iOS but the app returns a dull No Result notification, stating that ‘We were unable to find anything’. Is Shazam failing to recognize music every time no matter how popular or not a track is?…
s your iPhone displaying a SIM Failure notification and your device is not able to get any carrier coverage? You most likely just finished installing the iOS 14.7 Developer Beta 2 update and have been prompted with this shocking dialog box! You’re not alone. A series of users are reporting the same SIM Failure warning!…
Last updated on June 18th, 2021 at 02:59 amIs your iPhone battery draining faster than usual since you’ve updated to iOS 14.6? You’re not the only one! An important number of users are reporting this problem to us and posting it on community forums and social media websites. Unfortunately, it seems that we’re dealing with…
Are you annoyed by the ‘Software Update is trying to authenticate user’ prompt? Is it constantly popping up on your Mac and you can’t get rid of it? You’re asked the enter the password for user [name] to allow the update to proceed! However, the dialog box continues to show up later on, even if…
Are you trying to log-in to your Mac but the startup screen isn’t displaying properly? If your Macbook admin login page looks similar with the one shown in the nearby image, it means that you’re most likely dealing with the macOS Big Sur resolution bug. Don’t worry though, it can be fixed!!…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?