Have you recently updated to iOS 11 and you just noticed that Flashlight is unavailable on your device? Don’t panic! You’re not the first to encounter this glitch. A series of our readers have mailed us and reported abut this bug. Some fresh updated iPhones, to the 11th iOS generation, display a greyed out Flashlight…
Another great new addition to the most popular smartwatch available on the market is the Flashlight feature. Thanks to the upcoming, 4th watchOS generation, Apple’s wrist-worn gadget gets native support for this functionality. I’m sure that you’re often using the iPhone’s Flashlight button, available in the iOS Control Center, to turn on the flash available…
We’re almost one week into our Apple Watch experience and here I report back to share with you a newly discovered trick that makes your wrist gadget a little more special. Did you know that you can remotely turn on your iPhone’s flashlight via your wearable? This feat isn’t available with the help of a…
Today I learned that my iPhone’s flashlight icon comes with an animation that flips the knob up and down, depending on the status of the beacon. While the torch is OFF the icon shows the switch in its original, down position. However, check the nearby image and notice how the knob is displayed in the…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?