Has your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 shipped with some tiny bumps under the screen? This seems to be a minor manufacturing flaw that has been reported by other Apple Watch owners too. The lumps are so small that they’re only visible from certain viewing angles, when the display is off….
Are your iPhone 12 Volume Buttons feeling uneven when you touch them? Do they react different when clicking, like Volume Up is softer than Volume Down? Is one higher than the other? It might not be just your rich imagination. Your brand new iPhone could be plagued with a small manufacturing imperfection….
Last updated on December 13th, 2020 at 06:28 pmNew Apple accessories are already arriving to early buyers, just ahead of the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models. However, an Apple customer had a bad surprise when he unpacked his iPhone 12 Pro Silicone Case. The new Cyprus-Green MagSafe compatible case has shipped without…
If you’re an Apple Watch SE owner you have to read this! It appears that a certain batch of the low-cost 2020 Apple Watch is having a manufacturing problem that causes serious overheating! The issue is significant because it bricks the watchOS 7 device!…
The iOS 14 beta testing cycle is in full swing. The campaign started as soon as the WWDC 2020 keynote ended. The first iOS 14 Developer Beta was released on June 22. It continued with the iOS 14 Public Beta 2 release at the beginning of July. In the meantime we’ve reached the third beta…
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone