Is your Apple Watch screen flickering green when you’re not using it? Does this happen when your watchOS device is exposed to direct and bright sunlight? Is the Watch flashing green fullscreen or in alternating areas of the display? This is a common Apple Watch issue that’s apparently caused by a design flaw of the…
We’ve already reported about the yellow screen problem of the iPhone 12 lineup. However, a similar issue has flared up that’s causing the iPhone 12 Pro display to flicker and show shades of grey (green) tint background instead of the true black color. This error can be spotted when the device is displaying a pure…
Home Screen widgets have become increasingly popular since the release of iOS 14. However, because this is an entirely new feature, the new iPhone glances come with a fair share of bugs and glitches. Sometimes the widgets turn grey, display a black screen or don’t load any data at all….
Have you recently upgraded to the iPhone X and are worried that it might have shipped with a hardware failure that causes the top part of the screen to flicker? Well, if this issue occurs only when you open the stock Mail app, you can relax because there is no hardware failure on your device….
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone