Are videos flickering on iPhone and iPad ever since you updated to iOS 15 / iPadOS 15? Does this video stuttering issue happen when you try to play the media in third-party apps like FaceBook Messenger, WhatsApp and others?…
Is your Apple Watch screen flickering green when you’re not using it? Does this happen when your watchOS device is exposed to direct and bright sunlight? Is the Watch flashing green fullscreen or in alternating areas of the display? This is a common Apple Watch issue that’s apparently caused by a design flaw of the…
We’ve already reported about the yellow screen problem of the iPhone 12 lineup. However, a similar issue has flared up that’s causing the iPhone 12 Pro display to flicker and show shades of grey (green) tint background instead of the true black color. This error can be spotted when the device is displaying a pure…
Home Screen widgets have become increasingly popular since the release of iOS 14. However, because this is an entirely new feature, the new iPhone glances come with a fair share of bugs and glitches. Sometimes the widgets turn grey, display a black screen or don’t load any data at all….
Have you recently upgraded to the iPhone X and are worried that it might have shipped with a hardware failure that causes the top part of the screen to flicker? Well, if this issue occurs only when you open the stock Mail app, you can relax because there is no hardware failure on your device….
- macOS Monterey 12.1 Features, Bug Fixes, Download & More
- iOS 15.2 Features, Release Notes, Bug Fixes (Coming Soon!)
- MacBook Pro SD Card Reader Not Working Properly? (Fix!?)
- 2021 MacBook M1 Pro Webcam Blurry? (Low Quality Image)
- 5 Common Errors To Test On Your iOS App (For Developers)
- Apple Watch Dots On Watch Face Dial Instead Of Numbers?
- iPhone Not Connecting To Apple TV Remote App? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Speak Time Not Working On Watch Face (Fixed!)
- Cellular Data Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15.1 (Fixed?)
- How To Get Apple Music Replay 2021 (With Stats)