iPhone camera not focusing after iOS 16 update? Issue occurs when trying to capture close range subjects? Camera is out of focus when opened via third-party apps? Encountering focus issues even for mid and long range subjects? You’re not alone….
Are you looking for a way to turn off Focus Suggestions on iPhone in iOS 15? These notifications are triggered by the new iOS 15 Focus modes. You’re either invited to enable a certain filter, or informed that you can configure Smart Activation based on various conditions….
Are notifications not working on iPhone since updating to iOS 15? Apps are not triggering alerts unless you open them? New features like Focus or Scheduled Summary could block them if you accidentally enabled them. Or, you might be actually dealing with a notifications bug!…
In iOS 15 you can filter notifications on your iPhone with the help of Focus. This new feature allows you to create Profiles according to your daily routine. Instead of blocking all notifications you can permit the ones those that are really important for what you’re currently doing!…
Instagram, one of the most popular photo and video-sharing social networking service, owned by Facebook, has just added another feature to its smartphone camera software. The new option is called “Focus” and has the role to highlight the subject of a photo by blurring the background of the frame. It’s a similar effect with the…
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!