The Apple Support Communities are currently unavailable! Loading discussions.apple.com displays an Internal Error message: Oops! An unexpected error has occurred. Users are asked to visit the Apple Support Communities main page. However, the same error is displayed in a loop….
Posted in News by Patricia on August 2, 2021
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More